|Home Rates Hints Candidates Contact Us CAMPAIGN MANAGER|
Now that you've decided to run for office, what do you do NOW?
1. Know WHY you are running for Office. You will be asked many times by many people Why you are running for office. If you can not clearly and precisely answer the question your campaign is over before it even starts.
2. Know the Law. Become familiar with your state and local election laws. This is critical to kick off and run successful campaign.
3. Form Your Campaign Committee. Your committee should consist of individuals with different strengths and abilities. They are your support group and your mentors.
4. Find your Treasurer. The selection of your Treasurer is one of the most important things you will do. When possible this should be a volunteer position.
5. Hire your Campaign Manager. Due to the time commitments of this position it is often the only full time paid position your campaign will require.
6. Hire a Consultant. In today’s political climate hiring an experienced consultant has become critical to the ultimate success of a campaign. The consultant should report directly to you and act as an advisor for your campaign manager.
We have listed just a few of the many things you will have to address when you begin your drive toward one of the most exciting and rewarding aspects of American life, whether your goal is public office or getting laws passed for the public good. Whatever your endeavor, we at CampaigNet.com are there and ready to assist you with achieving your goals.
|Home Rates Hints Candidates Contact Us|
Send mail to Webmaster with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2002 Concepts for Creation Technology Innovations, LLC, All rights reserved.